Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Catholic Boys' School

One side of our complex runs parallel with the side of this Catholic Boys’ School. I often think of our 16 year old granddaughter, Darcy, when I watch these students enjoy life. This courtyard is the center for everything they do outside of their classes.

Every morning they line up before school and the Priest gives his message.

They have PE on a regular basis.


They often have soccer games… sometimes bussing in students from other schools. I enjoyed watching the final game… the cheering sounded like a college football game!



They have a break in the middle of the day and mingle before and after school.  I will miss watching them... I think I enjoy wondering what our preteents and teenage grandchildren are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment