Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kriss’s Congo Birthday

My birthday was on a Thursday which is P-Day for the elders, which means it is our fun night together. On Wednesday night, Ed took me out to a nice restaurant on the beach. We watched a fabulous sunset...

and then I ordered a great crab salad and, for my main course, Lobster Thermadore (only $20 American). The day of my birthday, we slept in until 7:00 a.m. and then did normal errands and regular work, but that night the elders cooked dinner to give me the night off. They cooked Lasagna and Ed made his fabulous brownies. We played train game and they gave me a gift of a small painted statue of an African mom with her baby on her back. (I think I am collecting them.) I got 2 special messages from Dad and heard from most of our kids and some friends, so it was a great day! Thanks to all who made it so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Another very cute photo! Mom you look darling in this picture!

    ReplyDelete